Format: 5-day course; 8:00 am CT - 5:00 pm CT each day
Continuing Education: 4 IACET CEUs or 10 recertification points
Price: ASNT members $2,000; nonmembers $2,200
Upon completion of this course, the student will have reviewed:
- Recommended Practice No. SNT-TC-1A
- ANSI/ASNT CP-189
- The various programs that establish the criteria for NDT personnel certification and identify the differences between these programs
- The general theory and operation of 11 of the various NDT methods listed in Recommended Practice No. SNT-TC-1A
- Various types of materials processing, fabrication and product technology
- The basics of metal processing
Recommended Materials for Purchase (electronic only):
ASNT strongly recommends you purchase these exact versions of the publications listed below. The course follows these publications and references them throughout the training. It is recommended that you purchase the e-books of these publications so they're portable and you can travel (if you intend to register for an in-person class) without the weight of physical books.
Questions? Contact the Education Department at email@example.com
Disclaimer: By taking an ASNT Certification Prep Course, it is not a guarantee that participants will pass the Level III examination(s).